This is quite simple to do. Just installing another add-ons to kodi. Please refer to my previous guide on how to get to the add-ons library. The next step are:
1. After selecting install from repository, dive in to PVR add-ons.
2. Then scroll down to select TVHeadend HTSP Client.
3. Once the add-on is installed, click on it to bring these options. Select configure.
4. On the config, use 127.0.0.1 as IP address. This is a loop back IP that points to the local machine. Leave all other settings as is.
6. Once restarted, TV page shall appear (if it was not there before). Go on and click on channels or EPG. Something should show out.
7. You know how to go from here :)